Sunday, February 5, 2012

Changes...

Well, when I started this blog I was uncertain what I was going to use it for until my husband got transferred to Germany.  I thought then it would be awesome to journal my travels and finds while over there until everything changed.  It's now been a year and a half since I moved to Iowa instead of Germany.  Unfortunately, I'm still not divorced but shouldn't be long.  I've got a decent job at the hospital although not saving any lives I just get to do the billing for the lives saved.  And now that Mom has passed away my job here is done, it's time to start a new chapter in my life.  I guess this is where Chapter 1 begins.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
A mom with 3 wonderful children and a goofy dog . I'm a junker at heart, I love to create and decorate. It's the hunt that I enjoy and meeting so many wonderful people in my travels. I recently relocated South Carolina for job I couldn't pass up.